Licia Ronzulli, member of the European Parliament, has been taking her daughter Vittoria to the Parliament sessions for two years now.
Every time this is on my dash, it’s an automatic reblog.
Life. There’s always a way to make it work.
This woman runs PARLIAMENT with a baby in her lap and she’s CLEARLY doing an outstanding job because she’s still there being a total boss two years later, baby still in her lap.
"A baby will destroy your career-"
Are you sure?
Because I’m pretty sure that Licia Ronzulli would laugh at that declaration.
Alyssa wanted some tips for drawing manly men so here’s this thing. It’s by no means an all-encompassing guide. Just a quick reference or starting point for people not used to drawing burly dudes.
I would have talked more about actual anatomy, but I honestly don’t think I have the street cred to do that yet. If it seems like there’s info missing, that’s probably why.
Speaking of different body shapes. These are all basically peak human bodies.
How come 99% of them don’t conform to what the entertainment industry tells us is the perfect body?
Time to bring back this body reference sheet!
One of the better body references I’ve ever seen. All of these people are ridiculously fit, operating in the top echelons of their sports world-wide. But there’s a vast array of body types, and types of fitness.
I know this is off point, but Table Tennis dude is my favorite.
Also a good reminder that everyone on earth looks ridiculous wearing shoes while in their underwear.
"No homo" is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard come out of the mouth of a human. This is my second favorite way to reply - the first, bloody retribution.
See this is actually a really neat look at how history works.
Who writes the history books?
Here’s a clean image of the Steven Universe/Adventure Time tribute flier I got signed while we were at SDCC!
Front image was done by Rebecca Sugar.
It’s gonna’ be a phenomenal exhibition with more than two dozen artists from the show/comics, a couple of exclusive releases, and YES, Rebecca Sugar will be having a musical performance!!! So if you’re in the Los Angeles area, make it out to Gallery Nucleus August 9th!
Hope to see you there!
EDIT: Here’s the link to the official exhibition page! http://www.gallerynucleus.com/gallery/exhibition/441
- Child of Rage: A documentary about a young girl who was sexually abused when she was a year old. She has a desire to murder her entire family and carries out numerous disturbing tasks.
- The Scariest Drug in the World: Scopolamine is a drug that when taken keeps a person coherent but makes them open to follow commands. It’s been used to make people steal, as a rape drug and a way to humiliate people. It’s known as a “chemical hypnosis”. This film documents people’s experience with it.
- Demonic Possession and Exorcism: The footage you are about to witness contains highly disturbing material.
- An Interview with a Cannibal: An interview with a man named, Issei Sagawa who committed a pretty horrific crime. He butchered and raped a young Dutch women because he wanted to absorb her “energy”. He spent 3 days consuming her flesh.
- The Bridge: A film on the Golden Gate Bridge, which captures the number of suicides. Many describe it as a powerful documentary, that leaves a lasting impression.
- High on Crack Street: Shows just how badly crack ruins lives. A great portrayal of the harsh, dark side of drugs.
- Aokigahara/Suicide Forest: A geologist walks through the forest and shows us what he sees. Definitly contains some depressing material.
- Atomic Wounds: The effect of a nuclear weapon on a mass number of people. It’s disheartening, it’s horrifying, but it’s reality.
- Just Melvin, Just Evil: A documentary about a tormented family who suffered from sexual abuse and substance abuse because of one man. It leaves you wondering how can one man be so destructive?
- Earthlings: One of the most intense documentaries made about animal abuse. Footage contains graphic material.
Feel free to add to this list :)
gotta watch em all gotta watch em all
Basic Stretches for Tight Hips from Popsugar
I love these hip stretches!
I need to do these, they would probably help my old lady hip so much!
photo collage of some of my favorite characters! ;-)
Nick put this nice little timeline up on their website.
Dear White People Official Trailer 1 (2014) - Comedy HD
all I see is black people talking about this. white people. go see this movie. you need to see this movie.
YESSss it’s finally happening! So smart, so hilarious, and so rare to see a concept trailer make the jump from dream to reality- October 17th can’t get here fast enough. :D
See this movie pls
I’ve been so hesitant to post these but goshdangit I’m posting them tonight before I change my mind again.
Five of the seven sages for an AU that I’ve been writing for the past…four years? Five? Maybe more…? I have no idea, but it’s been a long time.
Sheik - Hyrule Warriors